• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Stone Guards

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Points
226
Location
Langley Mill
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Upon entering the man cave (My Shed) which does look as though it has had a Nuke dropped in it, I decided to have a little tidy up and came across a set of Stone Guards off our previous Z3. So if anyone wants these let me know. Totally Free to a forum member.
20160719_080405.webp
 
I was wondering which section to put it in with them not being free.
Thank You
 
How kind of you @billz :p
I'm sure someone will be pleased :)
 
I am interested in these but a bit of a noob to these forums. I was swaying as to wether to get the ones that are currently being made up on the other for sales post but I don't know if I am going to like the look of them on the car.

Could I please take them (will pay p&p)? If I decide I dont like them on the car I will offer them back up here for someone else. More than happy for a more regular forumite to take them off you though, if you want to wait a bit.
 
If you PM me your address i will probably be able to post them Thursday.
 
These have know gone to a Forum Member
 
Back
Top