Jjim Zorg Guru (IV) British Zeds Joined Jul 21, 2017 Points 168 Location Mansfield Model of Z 1.9 Roadster Apr 3, 2019 #1 I have for sale 4 sets of Z3 smoked side indicators & front bumper side lights. These are sold as a set of 4; 2 x side indicators 2 x front bumper side lights £47.50 delivered. Installed on mine; Attachments B6214969-4846-41C4-9723-97378B09478B.webp 97.3 KB · Views: 236 9E8D3610-87D1-4CD9-825F-667018EBE7E5.webp 84.2 KB · Views: 237
I have for sale 4 sets of Z3 smoked side indicators & front bumper side lights. These are sold as a set of 4; 2 x side indicators 2 x front bumper side lights £47.50 delivered. Installed on mine;
Jjim Zorg Guru (IV) British Zeds Joined Jul 21, 2017 Points 168 Location Mansfield Model of Z 1.9 Roadster Apr 3, 2019 #2 @Lee were you interested in a set?
Frog Farmer Dedicated Member Joined Jul 19, 2014 Points 35 Apr 4, 2019 #3 Hi, I would like a set, can you post them to France? Mel.
Jjim Zorg Guru (IV) British Zeds Joined Jul 21, 2017 Points 168 Location Mansfield Model of Z 1.9 Roadster Apr 4, 2019 #4 Frog Farmer said: Hi, I would like a set, can you post them to France? Mel. Click to expand... Yes, I just need to find out a cost for postage
Frog Farmer said: Hi, I would like a set, can you post them to France? Mel. Click to expand... Yes, I just need to find out a cost for postage
Lee Zorg Expert (I) British Zeds M Power #ZedShed Joined Mar 26, 2014 Points 213 Location Basingstoke Model of Z Z4 Coupe 3.0si Apr 4, 2019 #5 Jjim said: @Lee were you interested in a set? Click to expand... Yes please
Jjim Zorg Guru (IV) British Zeds Joined Jul 21, 2017 Points 168 Location Mansfield Model of Z 1.9 Roadster Apr 4, 2019 #6 Wrong time to put these up for sale as I'm away for the week now If anyone is interested in a set, send me a PM and I'll give you PayPal details and will send when I get back.
Wrong time to put these up for sale as I'm away for the week now If anyone is interested in a set, send me a PM and I'll give you PayPal details and will send when I get back.