• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 seat bushes

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 29, 2015
Points
201
Location
Lincolnshire
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
I have 2 sets of bushes for sale, long story how I ended up with them but don't need them,
£10 per set including delivery, 8 bushes so will do both seats
These are what you replace if your seat is rocking
bush.webp
 
Blimey they went quick :thumbsup:
 
Blimey they went quick :thumbsup:
I bought 2 sets thinking one for each side, then got the seats out to find I don't need them, the reason I thought I needed them was that both seats have very slight movement but a really annoying squeak, the squeak was comoing from the hooks that hold the seat to the base, there was literally 1mm of movement so I made a plastic spacer to fill the void
 
Back
Top