• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Refurbished Steering Wheel by Royal Steering Wheels

AlanZ

Zorg Addict
Supporter
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Points
60
Location
Staffordshire
Model of Z
Z3 3.0 Sport
Hi,

Selling my brand new refurbished Z3 steering wheel as I have had a change of plan and never fitted to car.
Spare steering wheel was bought of ebay and sent directly to Royal Steering wheels.
I had perforated leather sides and smooth top and bottom with blue stitching and also had extra padding to give it the M-Sport thickness feel that you get in todays BMW's. It looks and feels fantastic and they have done a top job.
Overall cost me £240 with purchase of the spare steering wheel.
Selling for £150 inc P&P. (no airbag inc).
You can fit your own airbag then sell your own Steering wheel on ebay for £50-60.
PM if interested.

Thanks Alan
 

Attachments

  • 20190402_114553.webp
    20190402_114553.webp
    140 KB · Views: 160
  • 20190402_114520.webp
    20190402_114520.webp
    142.4 KB · Views: 146
  • 20190402_114539.webp
    20190402_114539.webp
    60.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 20190402_114605.webp
    20190402_114605.webp
    134.4 KB · Views: 157
  • 20190402_114617.webp
    20190402_114617.webp
    73.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
pm sent
 
Provisionally sold to Jack Ratt
 
Hi I f the deal falls through I would like to purchase. Thanks Chris
 
Back
Top