You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
Your best bet is to have new plastic sewn into your factory zip. They will use the old window as a template to ensure a mm perfect fit to your car.
I’ve had this done before and it works very well. I used a guy in Coventry but he was supply and fit. Next time (soon) I will do it myself and use these guys.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/253370540318
I have done this before with a previous Z3, it was either than I expected. Around an hour with 2 people. Could have been a neater job but the zipping part was fairly straight forward.Looks like a good price...how easy or difficult is it to change the clear screen and refit the original zip ?
Thanks Robert.Your best bet is to have new plastic sewn into your factory zip. They will use the old window as a template to ensure a mm perfect fit to your car.
I’ve had this done before and it works very well. I used a guy in Coventry but he was supply and fit. Next time (soon) I will do it myself and use these guys.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/253370540318
You can get a top half cover tailored for a Z3 that will solve the problem. That's what I'm doing.I have done this before with a previous Z3, it was either than I expected. Around an hour with 2 people. Could have been a neater job but the zipping part was fairly straight forward.
Connor.
Thanks Robert.
I have seen them in my hunt for a rear screen, however the car isn’t covered / in a garage so a large hole would need to be filled whilst the new window was getting restitched.
Connor.
I have done this before with a previous Z3, it was either than I expected. Around an hour with 2 people. Could have been a neater job but the zipping part was fairly straight forward.
Connor.
Thanks Robert.
I have seen them in my hunt for a rear screen, however the car isn’t covered / in a garage so a large hole would need to be filled whilst the new window was getting restitched.
Connor.
You can get a top half cover tailored for a Z3 that will solve the problem. That's what I'm doing.