I'm a new member and new Zed owner; I'll properly introduce myself to the forum later today.
Looks like you are in Derbyshire! I'm in Derby City, so not far at all.
My 2001 1.9 is missing these, well, definitely on the passenger side. Not sure if I need the cables or not. Could I buy the 2 with cables from you? I can come and collect at a suitable day/time to you. Lastly, do you know who could help me fit them, I'll happily pay for the time.
After the radiator and rocker cover gaskets are replaced (they are in the shop today), I have other items on my list to fix and replace. Long-term plan is a full restore
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.