• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 parts.

t-tony

The Legend
Deceased
Supporter
#ZedShed
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Points
226
Location
Torksey Lock,Lincoln, England
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hi everyone I have some Z3 parts to sell for a friend.

1. A N/S headlight (with orange indicators.
20220423_152030.jpg
20220423_152038.jpg
20220423_152049.jpg
20220423_152123.jpg
20220423_152127.jpg


2. A pair of driving lamps. Comes with the plastic side blanking panels.

20220423_150137.jpg
20220423_150145.jpg
20220423_150212.jpg



3. 1 only. N/S/F lower suspension arm. OEM part Meille.

20220513_165402.jpg


Selling on behalf of a friend. If you are interested please PM me for prices. Willing to post in UK only. Not including lower arm collection only or come and fit it here.

Tony.
 
Last edited:
BUMP!!

I haven't got the pictures of the O/S headlight yet (as I have to unwrap it) but I will do.

Tony.
 
O/S Headlight not available now.

Tony.
 
Bump.

Tony.
 
Bump.

Tony.
 
Back
Top