• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 OEM mesh wind deflector (roll hoop fitment)

Connor

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Joined
Jan 10, 2015
Points
92
Location
Sheffield
Model of Z
3.0 Z5
623B417E-08EF-447D-804F-3F83AC0DEB3B.webp
Hi,
For sale is a Z3 Mesh wind deflector in excellent condition.

I am open to offers,

I’ve seen mint condition ones go for £170 and tatty ones for £80/£90.

So I’ll say £130 (loosely) and very open to offers.

Collection from Wollaston, Northamptonshire or can deliver at cost.

Any questions please ask.

Also blue trainers sold separately =))
 
Hi what model has it come off, is it for the facelift or pre-facelift car? The wind deflector looks in great condition, trainers look ok as well:)
 
Hi what model has it come off, is it for the facelift or pre-facelift car? The wind deflector looks in great condition, trainers look ok as well:)
It will fit any model with factory hoops
 
:thumbsup:Thanks for clarifying, I thought I'd read somewhere about there being two different centres on the hoops depending on the age of the car.
 
:thumbsup:Thanks for clarifying, I thought I'd read somewhere about there being two different centres on the hoops depending on the age of the car.
There are two different centres on the prefacelift wind deflectors but all the hoops are the same
 
Back
Top