TaffDaddy Zorg Guru (III) Joined Apr 30, 2017 Points 125 Location Worcester May 6, 2023 #1 Genuine BMW Z3 cup holder in excellent condition Sits on top of the existing tray and easy to fit Price includes postage Unfortunately I can't find any pictures of it on the car Last edited: May 6, 2023
Genuine BMW Z3 cup holder in excellent condition Sits on top of the existing tray and easy to fit Price includes postage Unfortunately I can't find any pictures of it on the car
David Brooks Zorg Addict Supporter British Zeds Joined Aug 9, 2019 Points 49 Location Chester Model of Z Z3 1.9 May 14, 2023 #2 Does this use existing screws? To fit? If not do you have the screws? cheers
TaffDaddy Zorg Guru (III) Joined Apr 30, 2017 Points 125 Location Worcester May 14, 2023 #3 It sits on top of the existing console and there's one screw that them together. The screw comes with it
It sits on top of the existing console and there's one screw that them together. The screw comes with it
David Brooks Zorg Addict Supporter British Zeds Joined Aug 9, 2019 Points 49 Location Chester Model of Z Z3 1.9 May 14, 2023 #4 Cheers, I will buy it but will have to wait until payday next Friday, back in touch then, cheers
TaffDaddy Zorg Guru (III) Joined Apr 30, 2017 Points 125 Location Worcester May 14, 2023 #5 I will DM you
David Brooks Zorg Addict Supporter British Zeds Joined Aug 9, 2019 Points 49 Location Chester Model of Z Z3 1.9 May 20, 2023 #6 TaffDaddy said: I will DM you Click to expand... TaffDaddy said: I will DM you Click to expand... Still for sale?
TaffDaddy said: I will DM you Click to expand... TaffDaddy said: I will DM you Click to expand... Still for sale?