• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 no-CD changer boot carpet (manual hood)

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
6035E7A1-5499-4C14-A8BC-9AFD260B27A7.webp
26BA76F8-219E-4298-BC85-95BE010A399A.webp
94751C54-DDAA-4F6F-80C2-96E8DC30355D.webp
As title

For Sale- left and upper carpet for BMW Z3 humpless boot carpet

questions via email please

£55 delivered to mainland UK

not for electric roof cars

used but good condition
 
Hi, can't find how to e-mail you. I'd like to buy the carpet set so if you can explain how to discover the address I would be grateful.
 
Carpet set arrived OK this morning and now fitted.

Very pleased with the condition of the carpets and much more space in the boot.
Thanks Andy
 
Almost worth buyiing a red Z3 for Andy. =))

Tony.
 
Hi, can anyone give me the part number of the humpless carpet? I can't seem to find it Nd am not having an easy time finding it with any name. Likewise if someone in the UK has one for sale I'd be interested. Thanks!
 
I ordered mine through the local BMW dealer, Took a week to come from Germany and £80. If no more used for sale cheaper, definitely worth looking at!
 
HI @Eddie-S thanks for the response, I've been trying to find where to buy these, could you direct me to the BMW dealer you ordered from? I haven't had any luck finding a reputable source or new parts.
Thanks!
 
The dealer is Stratstone in Chesterfield. Hope that helps

I have put this off for a really long time and coming back to it now. Eddie, your LHS side panel is the PN ending in 855 is that because you have a powered roof? I have seen the PN ending in 493 being mentioned for the manual softop, just wanted to confirm.
Thanks!
 
Back
Top