• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Near and Off Side Headlights

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 15, 2015
Points
191
£70 each
$_1-15.webp
$_1-11.webp
 
Thats a great price mate, especially with the clear lenses
 
Really realistic price! Chrome rings and clear indicators. Best z3 headlights
 
They sure do, the chrome rings are subtle but notice them every time I look at the front.
They unit is exactly the same as far as I can tell apart from the additional chrome rings and whit indicator lenses.
image.webp
image.webp
 
Ps I've never seen a good set this cheap.
 
May be I'm under selling these reading after reading above
 
The prices vary pal, but they are normally over a tonne each
 
Really So someone's going to get a bargain then.
Thanks Sean
 
Back
Top