• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 M TECH STEERING WHEEL

Andyboy

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Points
135
Location
SHEFFIELD
Fits all models up to 4/99, very good condition.

£75 plus postage.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3859.webp
    IMG_3859.webp
    104.1 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_3860.webp
    IMG_3860.webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_3861.webp
    IMG_3861.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 360
Thanks. But i just realised you mentioned it suits up to a 99 car. Ours is 2002. Probably wont work?
 
I believe the pre 99 was single airbag, post was dual airbag, wheel will be fine airbag prob not but you shouldn't have too much of an issue getting a stage 2 Air bag from one of the breakers
 
Thanks for that. Yes I heard that mentioned before. I think the airbag slip ring also has to be suitable. I will put out a request for one on the forum.
 
Back
Top