• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 M Roadster - Collecting Cars Auction

petecossie

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Points
158
Location
Teesside
Model of Z
Z3 M Coupe
Very nice, and the oportunity to be owner number 8.
 
Up to £15,333 after 3 bids. :thumbsup:
 
Forgot to look to see how this auction finished until tonight. It was unsold after 20 bids, last I saw it was around £15885 after 4 bids with 24hrs to go. Wonder what it got to in the end possibly up to £20k ish.
 
Very odd, I had an alert to say the reserve had been removed, yet it states unsold ??
The owner hadn't had it long, maybe there's an issue?
 
WRONG.....I was looking at the one on Trade Classics, very similar car apologies to anybody I mislead
 
Back
Top