• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 M Black BBurago model 1/18

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 4, 2015
Points
194
Location
Little Eaton,Derbyshire.
Model of Z
Zedless.
I've got a nice boxed z3 m model if anyone is interested. The car is unmarked and the box is good,but shows ageing. Similar ones on ebay at £70 which seems a lot so I put this on at £39.99. Offers?
DSCF2093.webp
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2097.webp
    DSCF2097.webp
    37 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCF2099.webp
    DSCF2099.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCF2095.webp
    DSCF2095.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 86
Ive got the same one but in Estoril.
GLWTS Ken
 
I already have one exactly like this - looking at one with the imola red interior, if it had imola red I would buy right away ! thanks @BMBabe
 
Back
Top