Z3 M ANALOGUE CLOCKS

Southernboy

Zorg Guru (II)
3rd Party Trader
Any M owners with problem analogue clocks not working or working intermittently can contact me to have them sorted. As anyone who has looked for a replacement will know, they don't come cheap as new units (£108 listed price on eBay UK - with a black bezel)
I have a mate in the UK who can replace the entire clock with a brand new, genuine VDO clock, but will need your old clock to use the chrome bezel and do the re-fit. HE DOES NOT REPAIR THEM - HE REPLACES YOUR OLD CLOCK WITH A COMPLETE BRAND NEW OEM UNIT. The cost to you will be postage there and back, plus £.50 for the new unit and his time to do the bezel replacement.
It is important to know that the replacement is identical in every respect to the OEM clock you have including the light bulb and power connection pins - plus the OEM screw on sleeve.

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Barry just to clarify is this all the clocks ie. oil temp, outside air temp and time clock. ?

Reactions: Lee
Z

zedonist

50p Barry that's not bad, I'll have some in my none //M mate......

Southernboy

Zorg Guru (II)
3rd Party Trader
Barry just to clarify is this all the clocks ie. oil temp, outside air temp and time clock. ?

A habit from my youth... we were always taught to put a full stop after the £ symbol... nice try on the 50p though.... :eek:)

Southernboy

Zorg Guru (II)
3rd Party Trader
50p Barry that's not bad, I'll have some in my none //M mate......

Not all the gauges...just the tick-tock clock which has flumoxed M car owners around the world, and the cost of a new replacement deterred them... Other than the cost, there's also the issue of the chrome bezel... VDO doesn't do chrome anymore (sadly)...

Southernboy

Zorg Guru (II)
3rd Party Trader
Hi Gordon
You can contact Bertiejaffa on ,net (Lee Holden) He's the guru with these clocks.