• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 leather seats, skins and parts

Trevor /chedder

Zorg Legend
Joined
Oct 23, 2021
Points
83
Hi all
I've graduated to sport seats so have some leather ones in good condition to go. Also got all sorts of seat bits and pieces, including skins and bases.
I'm in Stockport if you want to have a look. In most evenings. Will take offers.
Need some space
Trev
 
Hi all
I've graduated to sport seats so have some leather ones in good condition to go. Also got all sorts of seat bits and pieces, including skins and bases.
I'm in Stockport if you want to have a look. In most evenings. Will take offers.
Need some space
Trev
Heated Trev?; bushes sorted ?
 
I am after some heat pads to have installed in my non heated seats if possible.
 
Do you have a good
20230522_135514.webp
upper drivers seat cover in black leather? This pattern needed. Thanks!
 
Hi yes I do. Just the upper skin? I'll take some more photos later. Are u near Stockport? If so welcome to come and look
 
Back
Top