• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Hardtop & fitting kit (Atlanta Blue)

John_B

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Points
119
Location
Derbyshire, UK
Fair condition, fitting kit & heated window switch included. £1100, sensible offers considered.

Collection from DE4, however will consider delivery or meet-up within a reasonable distance.

IMG_2749.jpg


Any questions, just ask. Thank you :)
 
Last edited:
Maybe need to get it out there on some of the zed or bmw owners Facebook marketplace groups.
Stephen.
 
I'm surprised it hasn't sold at £900 tbh.

Tony.
 
Maybe it is just the wrong time of the year for selling a hardtop? If I had somewhere to safely store it I wouldn't mind hanging on to it as long as it took to sell, but as it is, it is currently occupying the spare bed and for the sake of a hundred quid cheaper than it's worth, I'd rather just get it gone!
 
Bump, still available if anyone is looking for a hardtop for winter 🙂

£900
 
Back
Top