• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 Half Roof Cover

I've always been a bit worried about a cover scratching the paint work, did you obtain any scratches from the cover, if not I'm very interested as my Z3 lives at the side of the house on the driveway. Happy to collect if your in Lancaster as I live in Blackpool.
 
These covers have a soft strip around the edges that touch the paintwork, so they won’t scratch unless you put the cover onto a dirty car or if the cover itself is dirty. I have used one of these for a few years and they do a good job of keeping the elements out, but you do need to be taking it off regularly to make sure it’s not trapping moisture on the car. The only issue is that as they get older, they start to let water in on the seams and with constant use, they start to become brittle and shrink slightly. They basically last about a year and a half of constant use.
 
I've always been a bit worried about a cover scratching the paint work, did you obtain any scratches from the cover, if not I'm very interested as my Z3 lives at the side of the house on the driveway. Happy to collect if your in Lancaster as I live in Blackpool.

Hi Chris

I never had any problem with scratches. It's pretty good at stopping rain getting in the car if your hood is a bit tired. Please give me a ring if you want to collect it.
 
Hi Chris

I never had any problem with scratches. It's pretty good at stopping rain getting in the car if your hood is a bit tired. Please give me a ring if you want to collect it.

Hi Chris

I never had any problem with scratches. It's pretty good at stopping rain getting in the car if your hood is a bit tired. Please give me a ring if you want to collect it.
07824 601854
 
Back
Top