• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Facelift rear lights (not amber)

DaveP

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Points
128
Location
Reading
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 Kobra rebody (see pic)
13BF5F98-85D7-4500-B425-D94C7193D85D.webp F7F2CA8F-4C2D-4AE0-96C3-4B70D150AC26.webp 18F0EE17-FB43-4F52-A6FA-15CD976EA9AA.webp 21A80773-1691-4F54-B730-E72B43B23E61.webp 9B96EFAA-57BA-4C61-9F0F-81A08D090CBA.webp 21BC0C5A-F4F0-4553-AF72-F89BCC83624C.webp as it is the season for getting the Zeds ready for the spring summer season I thought I would have a clear out to help.

Here is have a pair of rear light clusters from my 2001 2.2. They were working before being removed when building my kit.

Happy to take £40 each Plus postage. If you can collect I could meet in the Reading area or drop them at southern ZedShed at a push (if the guys allow this).

Pics above and any questions please ask.

Dave
 
PM sent
 
Back
Top