• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Facelift o/s & n/s rear wings ,Titan Silver.

Chappo

Regular Member
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 22, 2017
Points
20
Location
Leicestershire
Model of Z
Z3 2ltr. M52TU
removed from my year 2000 after finding a rust scab (approx 1”dia on the n/s wing ) under a magnetic stone guard which I put on about a year ago without checking for small paint damages there is also rust on the wheel arch flanges of both wings & all of these issues can be sanded down, & refinished as the damage is on the face of the wings only, the backs of panels are in good condition
I need the panels GONE so £15-00 each. collection only will add photos tomorrow 26/10/18
 

Attachments

  • 6DF5D622-690A-456E-9198-73D4F1C2A5C6.webp
    6DF5D622-690A-456E-9198-73D4F1C2A5C6.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 401
  • D3B214B2-8986-448D-B115-77AE6F2858E7.webp
    D3B214B2-8986-448D-B115-77AE6F2858E7.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 367
  • EDA86255-556B-4269-ABC8-53600AEAB661.webp
    EDA86255-556B-4269-ABC8-53600AEAB661.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 373
  • 130731E6-9E00-4627-96B3-6FEB0211EFCF.webp
    130731E6-9E00-4627-96B3-6FEB0211EFCF.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 392
  • 33DEBD76-F269-437E-8B66-D16679639B01.webp
    33DEBD76-F269-437E-8B66-D16679639B01.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 393
  • 15FE1624-3D0F-4556-A99A-D417FF9F9FCB.webp
    15FE1624-3D0F-4556-A99A-D417FF9F9FCB.webp
    76.3 KB · Views: 374
  • 81E6FA51-DEEA-46BC-90A5-14C63328A4BD.webp
    81E6FA51-DEEA-46BC-90A5-14C63328A4BD.webp
    54.3 KB · Views: 363
  • 4B7C33FC-76C2-49B3-9D1C-394ACDDD1A25.webp
    4B7C33FC-76C2-49B3-9D1C-394ACDDD1A25.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
removed from my year 2000 after finding a rust scab (approx 1”dia on the n/s wing ) under a magnetic stone guard which I put on about a year ago without checking for small paint damages there is also rust on the wheel arch flanges of both wings & all of these issues can be sanded down, & refinished as the damage is on the face of the wings only, the backs of panels are in good condition
I need the panels GONE so £15-00 each. collection only
Cheap enough but pics will help get them moved on
 
The wings are in my garage so I will sort photos tomorrow,thanks Sean.
 
I stopped using the magnetic stone guards as they can cause as many problems as they prevent!
 
Only if they are left on a wet car, simply remove them when you put the car away

I used to think that too and always removed mine prior to parking it in the garage and only put them back on a clean wing.

I first noticed the marks they leave when the car was 6 foot up on a ramp and saw the weave pattern of the magnetic stone guard embedded in the paint!!!!!

I admit I did not get any rust but no matter how clean or dry both surfaces are both surfaces on a moving car will rub against each other and mark the paintwork.

I no longer use them.
 
Back
Top