• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 extended leather project anyone?

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As photos, painted (badly) black by someone (not guilty)

Any interest before I advertise on eBay etc?

Questions via email/DM/PM please

Collection from Woking, Surrey

9681D60C-5AA4-4C92-B672-59E668F404C2.webp
00CA4794-3F29-4662-86F7-FE0025932D04.webp
BE560F5B-0A1A-4F89-A256-78DCFF615598.webp
4ACFD045-AC5C-4880-9C11-2F14AA892FE8.webp
83BBC44A-E52E-4B2B-9FB9-3AFD409E916D.webp
8C9BD8E9-4B36-4680-9077-773029962AFE.webp
6C28A586-1B97-47C9-8D22-2885A8099B71.webp
3426B30C-392E-429F-8170-EE4FAC3B140B.webp
ACCB0349-D066-400F-B348-41DBE94AE43E.webp
32E416CD-BD63-42B8-854A-A5FA70F3A656.webp
5AB9D52B-2C77-4AF1-8D38-EAD441B5872A.webp
39FA5238-83C7-4021-9CE4-C89B3C450512.webp
570E2F30-2061-4412-9A68-6EC499D35DA0.webp
8AFBD119-81AE-444E-B48B-CE92C526FDE0.webp
DE18F368-1591-419A-B38F-EA841DF5422F.webp
 
What a shame, would have been awesome in red. Looks like some has chipped off, do you think theres a chance it might clean off? Leather "paint" can be brittle and chip easily.
 
I think it would come off quite easily with the right product(s), I just have no experience of working on this kind of thing, so don’t want to mess it up.

The dash I moved around today and the black has thinned away in places to reveal the red with no attempt made to remove.

I’ve no idea when it was painted.
 
Looks like that it will clean up nicely. A redye and it will look superb!
 
Looks like that it will clean up nicely. A redye and it will look superb!

It would indeed clean up and get done properly very well.

People do forget that there aren’t many blue, yellow or red cows so all leather is coloured artificially!
 
Back
Top