• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 clear headlights facelift chrome ringed

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title and pictures

Glass/ plastic in great condition

Bulbs etc included

Drivers side lower tabs are both broken

All other 6 tabs are fine.

Look great

Collection preferred but will courier as required.

Any questions via pm/conversation please

DSC_3502.webp
DSC_3532.webp
DSC_3534.webp
DSC_3537.webp
DSC_3536.webp
DSC_3538.webp
DSC_3539.webp
 
@spurs fan in a coupe Hi Andy, I'm not after the lights but I'm interested in the Auxiliary fan assembly, haven't got one on mine & I'm looking to do away with the viscous fan, can you let me know if you've got a price in mind if it is for sale.
many thanks
regards
Gary
 
Back
Top