• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Chrome side gills

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 21, 2015
Points
191
Location
Long Eaton.
Model of Z
3 2.8
As above as I have decided to put the originals back on the zed.
Both in excellent condition with the fixings intact.
£75 plus postage if anyone is interested before putting them on the bay.
WP_20161210_20_36_00_Pro (2).webp


WP_20161210_20_36_37_Pro (2).webp


Steve.
 
Not worth keeping incase you fancy a change short one?
 
Ha,ha, Carrie.:)

Tony.
 
That's very sharp mate,funny but in most cases it's true for all of us :rolleyes:.
@MrsD make sure you give Sean enough dinner money to buy himself a bacon buttie each day he's working on my car,don't want him fading..........untill it's completed :whistle:.

Steve
 
That's very sharp mate,funny but in most cases it's true for all of us :rolleyes:.
@MrsD make sure you give Sean enough dinner money to buy himself a bacon buttie each day he's working on my car,don't want him fading..........untill it's completed :whistle:.

Steve
No worries of him fading! I'm such a good wife I prepare him beef in red wine, chicken stew, sausage casserole and chilli everyday for his food flask! But his waist line seems to be expanding so he may be on sandwiches next week!!!! Hopefully he won't take his hunger out on your beloved zed =))
 
He's not allowed bacon butties Steve ..............................:thumbsup:

Tony.
 
Careful Pinnochio, you'll have some bugger's eye out!

Tony.
 
I'm surprised these havn't sold yet mate.
Same here mate,if not sold by the weekend I'll put them on eBay.
Would look nice on your zed to compliment your shiny screen surround :whistle:=)).

Steve
 
Back
Top