• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 chrome side bonnet vents, grills, shark fins

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title

Pair of chrome bonnet side grilles in good used condition

£90 delivered to mainland UK

 
Interesting, I have got a set of brand new OEM ones, never used, what do you think they would be worth?
 
Interesting, I have got a set of brand new OEM ones, never used, what do you think they would be worth?
BRAND NEW WOW AND OEM :cool::D:p
 
Interesting, I have got a set of brand new OEM ones, never used, what do you think they would be worth?
Email Mark at Sopers Mike, he'll tell you. Very helpful guy.

Tony.
 
Don't suit custard colourd cars called Doris I am afraid, so will not sell them to you @BMBabe.....;)
 
Don't suit custard colourd cars called Doris I am afraid, so will not sell them to you @BMBabe.....;)
Wouldn't look right on an ///M anyway mate, not sure if they even fit.

Tony.
 
Back
Top