- Joined
- Dec 5, 2011
- Points
- 190
Cheers Andy
I've spare facelift shape boots in Titan Silver, but I dont think the ///M was made with facelift rear lights.
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
Cheers Andy
No they wasn't mateI've spare facelift shape boots in Titan Silver, but I dont think the ///M was made with facelift rear lights.

Just to say this looks in really excellent nick; on mine the washers have perished, let some water in and corroded the inside bolts. This one looks pristine!
I DO like the rack on my car, it feels like you could put a picnic basket there and have a gentle stroll in the countryside.... until you slam your foot down![]()

Hi, thanks for reply how much with boot lid please.Someone must be planning a road trip!?!