• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Boot with Rack Holes

Jjim

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Joined
Jul 21, 2017
Points
168
Location
Mansfield
Model of Z
1.9 Roadster
For sale - £30

Collection due to size

Z3 boot lid in excellent condition with boot rack chrome attachments.

Sorry don’t have the rack.

6ADA9A42-E2D9-4FA6-A2E2-B959140C9DF8.webp FB9391B9-2372-4833-A6BB-633B52D2F624.webp 3FEE111E-7DEA-48F3-9F32-CE457784DEF4.webp 7B28D6C6-ADD1-4FDE-92D3-14AC5513BF85.webp 79EA059C-9091-47C8-B0C9-B42BECE7069F.webp
 
Try again,! I you can't sell the lid can I have first call on the chrome fittings please, I now have a red Z3 with four holes in the boot
 
Wow thats a good price. Got to be worth that just for the boot rack blanks
 
Try again,! I you can't sell the lid can I have first call on the chrome fittings please, I now have a red Z3 with four holes in the boot
Will let you know.

I’d rather sell it as one, as I’ve priced it low
 
Hello, I'll have that if I may. I have a black rack and black fittings and a stainless rack with no fittings! Can collection be next weekend, can paypal you before then. Be coming from J23 M1
 
Hello, I'll have that if I may. I have a black rack and black fittings and a stainless rack with no fittings! Can collection be next weekend, can paypal you before then. Be coming from J23 M1
No probs. Collection next weekend.
Cash on collection or PayPal.
:thumbsup:
 
Can do cash on collection if you trust me enough! If you could PM me your address I'll google where to go, M1 northbound not good news weekday eves hence weekend suggestion :nailbiting:
 
Can't look a gift horse etc Dave! All I need to do is devise a quick release electrical connection for the wiring harness to make bootlid swap easy. Anyone done it?
Be a shame to paint over that gorgeous montreal blue though!
 
How many wires are there to connect Adrian?

Tony.
 
Think there's about 6 or 7 Tony. Whilst neither of mine suffer the 'loom of doom' problem guess it's only a matter or time. Not sure if the BMW repair loom is a permanent repair or designed to have connectors. I'm sure it must be possible to fit a quick release plug connector.
 
Now provisionally sold.

I was looking at the same sort of idea. A quick release block should work on the inside of the boot, just need to be able to feed it through the wiring hole that exits the boot.

Only thing that will not work then would be the key lock for the boot. So long as your central locking works, it should be fine.
 
Hello - if not sold I will have it, I have the M boot lid with the chrome fittings but they are a bit corroded and in need of replacement.
 
Back
Top