• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Boot Struts Pre Facelift Magneti

AntStark

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 15, 2021
Points
173
Location
Hampshire
Model of Z
2002 3.0 Sport
Nice set of Magneti replacement boot struts for a pre facelift Z3 (680N force). Work perfectly just the wrong ones for my car
£15 delivered to the UK. Bank transfer or PayPal..happy to swap for alcohol or cake

IMG_2633.jpeg

IMG_2634.jpeg
 
Last edited:
PP friends and family is frowned on here abouts. If you do that do it by PM.

Tony.
 
Why @t-tony its no different to a bank transfer. I can add ‘normal PayPal +5% for fees’
I agree if I was a ‘shop’ trying to sell something….besides you are all my friends and family 😁😎
 
Last edited:
Why @t-tony its no different to a bank transfer. I can add ‘normal PayPal +5% for fees’
I agree if I was a ‘shop’ trying to sell something….besides you are all my friends and family 😁😎

It's the main man who objects to anyone asking, not me . I don't give a fly fig to be honest mate.

Tony.
 
No one got crusty struts?..you should check them regularly 😁
 
Back
Top