• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 blue black sport leather door cards

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
Great condition- both door pulls in good condition

need a good clean

£250 delivered to mainland UK

IMG_3835.webp
IMG_3836.webp
IMG_3837.webp
IMG_3838.webp
IMG_3839.webp
IMG_3840.webp
 
Thanks mate. They look perfect, and I'd already seen your listing, but a little rich for my blood 😄
Know where I can get a set of black ones delivered for half that (my backup plan!).
 
Those look like a bargain; the door handles alone are over £400 each new.
 
I’d snap up the ones at half that price then as I thought Spurs’ were cheap. They seem to be £200 a side with hood handles now
 
I obviously sold mine way too cheap! Oh well, I was never destined to be rich. :whistle:
 
Back
Top