• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Black Roll Hoops

Jjim

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Joined
Jul 21, 2017
Points
168
Location
Mansfield
Model of Z
1.9 Roadster
Up for sale is a set of roll hoops for a Z3.

Comes with everything in the photos, and all the screws.

Only issue is that the hinges for the console lid are slightly bent and there is a very small hole in the lid. Please see the photos.
All still works.

For sale at £250

Afraid it's collection only, or can deliver locally to Mansfield / Nottingham.
If collected, I can fit them for you.

IMG_9980.webp
IMG_9981.webp
IMG_9982.webp
IMG_9988.webp IMG_9989.webp IMG_9990.webp IMG_9991.webp IMG_9992.webp IMG_9993.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9989.webp
    IMG_9989.webp
    136.7 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_9993.webp
    IMG_9993.webp
    64.8 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
They're well priced too. They normally get snapped up pretty quickly
 
Was hoping for a quick sale, as prices them accordingly. But might have to hold on to them until next summer.
 
Hello.

I'm very interested, I'm new to the forum. I'm looking at adding a few things to my Z3 hoops being one of the items. I'm a fair distance from you down in Southend. Would you be around this week at all?

Regards Jason
 
Hello.

I'm very interested, I'm new to the forum. I'm looking at adding a few things to my Z3 hoops being one of the items. I'm a fair distance from you down in Southend. Would you be around this week at all?

Regards Jason
PM sent
 
Provisionally sold :thumbsup:
 
No probs. Happy to help
 
Back
Top