• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired Z3 black hardtop and fitting kit - Surrey

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (IV)
3rd Party Trader
as title and photos

Fitting kit and hard top in black, a few chips and marks as shown, no dents or obvious damage

Collection only from Woking Surrey

No heated rear window button

Questions via pm please (conversation)

£900

IMG_6801.JPG
IMG_6802.JPG
IMG_6803.JPG
IMG_6804.JPG
IMG_6805.JPG
IMG_6806.JPG

Medskipper

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
You can't "dent" fiberglass Spurs....;)
Ah I beg to differ! My abiding hobby for the last thirty years is boating, most are built with fibreglass (GRP) and I have seen many dents made in boats, it often splits as well when clobbered!
My Z3 is black so a black hard top would be perfect, however this one looks like it needs a respray for it to look really good? The price seems very high to me as you can get a whole car for £1500.

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (IV)
3rd Party Trader
Ah I beg to differ! My abiding hobby for the last thirty years is boating, most are built with fibreglass (GRP) and I have seen many dents made in boats, it often splits as well when clobbered!
My Z3 is black so a black hard top would be perfect, however this one looks like it needs a respray for it to look really good? The price seems very high to me as you can get a whole car for £1500.

Sold, I've got a z3 I can attach it to for £1500.

Just let me know when you want to pick it up.

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (IV)
3rd Party Trader
Sale appears to have fallen through, so changed title back to for sale.

Anyone interested in buying a used 20 year old z3 hardtop and fitting kit in black let me know.