• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Black Angel Eye Headlights (new) £250

Muzzled

Dedicated Member
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Points
39
Location
Sandhurst
Model of Z
M Roadster
I got given this brand new set of Black Angel Eye headlights with my car. I don't need them.

They are in brand new, unmarked condition with all electrical connections present.

They seem to go for about £500 on eBay, I'm asking £250 collected or £275 shipped.

I promise to spend the money on my Z!
 

Attachments

  • 20240603_140515.webp
    20240603_140515.webp
    123.5 KB · Views: 335
  • 20240603_140531.webp
    20240603_140531.webp
    113.3 KB · Views: 344
  • 20240603_140534.webp
    20240603_140534.webp
    98.1 KB · Views: 334
  • 20240603_140543.webp
    20240603_140543.webp
    116.2 KB · Views: 311
  • 20240603_140548.webp
    20240603_140548.webp
    112.3 KB · Views: 336
  • 20240603_140555.webp
    20240603_140555.webp
    116.8 KB · Views: 343
  • 20240603_140559.webp
    20240603_140559.webp
    123.4 KB · Views: 323
  • 20240603_140606.webp
    20240603_140606.webp
    136.7 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
Back
Top