• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Beige Leather Seats

Jjim

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Joined
Jul 21, 2017
Points
168
Location
Mansfield
Model of Z
1.9 Roadster
Pair of leather beige seats, seats only no bases.

In good condition. No rips.

£60

A2711548-62A9-4E73-9739-E92F5457FF32.webp 23B9DF05-CA3A-4BF0-8D02-2A178EE7D0C5.webp 5F6A90C9-E33D-4895-9D0B-AF5218A46A42.webp F314F6CE-FAB8-4ADE-935A-DF189663D6FB.webp 43C6C979-5470-4FEF-BA2F-FCF698143042.webp E1C127D2-ACD6-4F31-88AB-00715A8208B6.webp CE3A9201-9682-454D-B5F8-1B70FC2FDB1C.webp
 

Attachments

  • 6EE6C5A3-0EAE-4244-A127-105A582A400B.webp
    6EE6C5A3-0EAE-4244-A127-105A582A400B.webp
    55.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 9F7E43F1-E2D6-4766-AC97-A257185D0233.webp
    9F7E43F1-E2D6-4766-AC97-A257185D0233.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Was thinking about turning them into office chairs, but got no room at the moment and need to have a clear out of my spares.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
Hi. I’m very new to Z3’s (in fact I don’t pick up car until Tuesday) and this forum, but am interested in your seats - if still for sale how is it best to get in touch?
 
@Jjim I've tagged Jim @Anton so he will be in touch when he's on later.
 
Sorry provisionally sold
 
Back
Top