• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 3litre msport

Oh, with 50k miles on it.

Good luck with your sale. For what it’s worth I think it’s well worth the money, even a bit cheap but the market is a bit low right now.
Does anyone else think that the ULZ laws coming in are affecting euro 3 engined cars?
 
Can't believe it, I've sold it, watching it drive up the road nearly broke my heart. Good bloke came up on the train from Devon, I picked him up from the station and he loved it! Nice to know it's gonna be looked after and enjoyed, keep your eye out for it in north Devon :):(
 
Good sale, but I know what you mean.You decide to sell a car that you really like, then each day you wonder if you should. I'm in the same boat.I put mine on ebuy and then I've spent time every day thinking about cancelling the ad!!
 
Can't believe it, I've sold it, watching it drive up the road nearly broke my heart. Good bloke came up on the train from Devon, I picked him up from the station and he loved it! Nice to know it's gonna be looked after and enjoyed, keep your eye out for it in north Devon :):(

Please remember to mark it sold by editting the thread tilte.

Tony.

ps. Well done on a quick sale. Did you tell the new owner about the forum?
 
Back
Top