• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired Z3 3.0 Auto for Sale

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 15, 2015
Points
191
@Roger George
Hi Roger
I've reposted your for sale to the correct thread.
Screenshot_2017-03-30-18-35-43-1.webp


To all that might be interested in this sale of this car. this is a repost and nothing to do with me. Please direct your enquiries direct to Roger George
 
That's lot of money. Hope he gets it
 
I hope he gets the skiing price or close to it!
 
If it was a manual I would think it would fetch that price more easily than an Auto. And I like an Auto. GLWS all the same.:thumbsup:

Tony.
 
If it was a manual I would think it would fetch that price more easily than an Auto. And I like an Auto. GLWS all the same.:thumbsup:

Tony.
Completely agree mate, even if it was a manual I still think it over priced, just a bit =))=))
 
  1. Thanks for all the responses but might just keep it. Got a question!! I have just purchased a M Roadster already been back for a couple of small issues, does anybody or has anybody had a strong smell of neat petrol under hard acceleration of one of theses? Just a bit worried as I don't think it's normal, any reassuring responses greatfully received :thumbsup:
 
  1. Thanks for all the responses but might just keep it. Got a question!! I have just purchased a M Roadster already been back for a couple of small issues, does anybody or has anybody had a strong smell of neat petrol under hard acceleration of one of theses? Just a bit worried as I don't think it's normal, any reassuring responses greatfully received :thumbsup:
Morning Roger.
These guys may be able to help
@Lee
@t-tony
@Stevo7682
 
  1. Thanks for all the responses but might just keep it. Got a question!! I have just purchased a M Roadster already been back for a couple of small issues, does anybody or has anybody had a strong smell of neat petrol under hard acceleration of one of theses? Just a bit worried as I don't think it's normal, any reassuring responses greatfully received :thumbsup:

It's not normal on any car, get it looked at before it catches fire.

Did you buy the car from a dealer?
 
Yes! Cameron sports cars , he sold it on behalf of a customer

Did they advertise it?

Did you pay Cameron Sports cars?

Did you collect it from their premises?

If the answer to the above is yes then they still have a responsibility to ensure the car is safe/roadworthy.
 
Did they advertise it?

Did you pay Cameron Sports cars?

Did you collect it from their premises?

If the answer to the above is yes then they still have a responsibility to ensure the car is safe/roadworthy.
Yes to all , i will be in touch with them in the morning , and thanks
 
Yes to all , i will be in touch with them in the morning , and thanks

Print off the advert they had when you bought the car.

See them in the morning, I'm sure they'll have a look at the car for you.

If not, and they say "we sold it on behalf of someone" then your reply should be :-

You advertised the car

I came to see the car on your premises

I paid YOU for the car

I drove the car away from YOUR premises

As far as I'm concerned I bought the car from you.
 
Back
Top