• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired Z3 2.2 187,300 Miles SOLD £1775

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Be a good buy for someone. @Mint 2.2 sport has 160,000 and is strong as an ox.

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
There is a recent new member who told us his Zed has covered 270000miles and still going strong

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
There is a recent new member who told us his Zed has covered 270000miles and still going strong
Wow! That's some miles, full respect to BMW. The 6 cylinder really is a cracking engine.

Synclare

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
The 4 cylinder M43 is also a cracking engine - usually cracks between the exhaust valve and water jacket on cylinder 2 :grumpy:

Synclare

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
Oh dear, there I go again! Been watching it from the start and was away from home so bid remotely and thought my bid didn't register in time - clearly it did - just - same as Stevenage one with hard top. Disappointed with 2 litre zeds and the 2.2 is supposed to sound the best so thought I may move away from my 1.9 much as I love it though it aint a six cylinder! Just got to arrange how to collect it being up north!

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Oh dear, there I go again! Been watching it from the start and was away from home so bid remotely and thought my bid didn't register in time - clearly it did - just - same as Stevenage one with hard top. Disappointed with 2 litre zeds and the 2.2 is supposed to sound the best so thought I may move away from my 1.9 much as I love it though it aint a six cylinder! Just got to arrange how to collect it being up north!
Congratulations on your purchase Adrian

Redsheep

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Don't think it was a strange response............think he won the auction.

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
I have to agree can not quite understand the comment about synclare. It was an open bidding site and this thread was created by Low Rider who posted up the fact a Z3 had come up that maybe of interest to anyone on this forum, as it turned out there were 2 of you who were interested and either one of you could of won the bidding as it was, it was Synclare who won and all i see that he has done was to post the fact that he did to other forum members who may of been interested in what happened to this bidding. JMHO