• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 2.0 Topaz Blue

super_ell

Regular Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2017
Points
24
Location
Cambridge
Hi folks.
I'm going to be selling my Z3. I've just bought a 3 litre Z4.
It's in mechanically great condition, I drove to Italy and back via the Alps in October.
Last year I had the springs and dampers replaced, brake pipes replaced, water pump, thermostat, rear diff mount, intake bellows, new rear pads.
New catalytic converters and stainless exhaust by demand engineering (they did the one on Guy Martins transit) it sounds epic! I will be getting them to do my Z4.
2xUniroyal Rainsport 3 tyres on the front, 2xFalkens on the rear, all with over 5mm of tread.
The electric hood doesn't work, I use it manually.
The boot wiring loom has a fault, the alarm occasionally goes of if you use it.
An annoying dent in the bonnet, looks like someone has closed it with some tools on the engine.
The seatbelt guides are trash.
A few minor car park dings.
Currently has a Pioneer mechless head unit, I have an original bmw business cassette and bluetooth adapter to go in.
I think £1500 is a fair price.......
I'll try to get more pictures up tomorrow
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20171026_150509.webp
    IMG_20171026_150509.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 301
  • Like
Reactions: Z3I
Good luck with your sale :p
Lovely looking Z :)
 
A mere 157K.....I think....I'll check tomorrow when I get it out the garage.

Where is the car located? You'll enjoy the Z4:thumbsup: I do after my 2.0 Z3:)

Tony.
 
Seems like a good project for someone who is willing to put a few £s into bringing the car up to their satisfaction - good luck with the sale!
 
These Z3s offer amazing value IMO, even if you spent a grand sorting it, you would have a fine car for circa £2.5K. They can't stay this cheap for ever.:)
 
Forgot to add, it had the drivers sill replaced last year as well. Passenger side has been done previously.
The passenger front wing is bubbling. The drivers side was replaced with a rust free used wing, but the colour match is different.
 
Its stopped raining.
Is there a maximum image size? This is the only photo its letting me upload....
 

Attachments

  • SAM_2451.webp
    SAM_2451.webp
    102.3 KB · Views: 277
Here we go.....
 

Attachments

  • SAM_2450-1.webp
    SAM_2450-1.webp
    81.5 KB · Views: 300
  • SAM_2452-1.webp
    SAM_2452-1.webp
    72.1 KB · Views: 282
  • SAM_2448-1.webp
    SAM_2448-1.webp
    82.3 KB · Views: 292
  • SAM_2447-1.webp
    SAM_2447-1.webp
    91.4 KB · Views: 269
  • SAM_2446-1.webp
    SAM_2446-1.webp
    107.6 KB · Views: 304
Worts n all
 

Attachments

  • SAM_2440-1.webp
    SAM_2440-1.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 278
  • SAM_2441-1.webp
    SAM_2441-1.webp
    105.8 KB · Views: 262
  • SAM_2444-1.webp
    SAM_2444-1.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 259
  • SAM_2445-1.webp
    SAM_2445-1.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 272
Bubbling passenger wing
Rear wings have a small amount of corrosion on the underside.
 

Attachments

  • SAM_2453-1.webp
    SAM_2453-1.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 268
  • SAM_2454-1.webp
    SAM_2454-1.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 267
  • SAM_2455-1.webp
    SAM_2455-1.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 268
  • SAM_2457-1.webp
    SAM_2457-1.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 276
A nice honest ad. Good luck with the sale.
 
Back
Top