• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 1.9l SPORT 125K

Forsh

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Joined
Jun 20, 2015
Points
50
Location
Warrington
Model of Z
Z3 1.9i Sport
Hi all, the time has come to part with the Z3. I'm off to do the Mongol Rally (11,000 miles in aid of Dementia UK and MIND- shameless plug HERE and Virginmoneygiving for more info) in a couple of weeks, with a duration of about 10 weeks! So somebody else needs to enjoy this motor over the summer.

The specs:
'02 1.9L Z3 SPORT in metallic Topaz blue. MOT 16/05/17.
124,800 miles.

+ Full comprehensive service history inc. receipts of all work carried out over last 12 months. Only 2 owners.
+ 800 mile round trip to Cornwall without missing a beat! Had lots of money spent under my ownership over the last 12 months.
+ Being a GENUINE SPORT, it comes with sports suspension, heated electric sports seats, sports steering wheel + gear knob and 17" style 78 alloy wheels. Great interior condition, new seat bushes, new rear screen fitted, stock business CD radio.
+ NEW REAR PADS AND DISCS at MOT, OIL+FILTER CHANGE after.
+ Recent COOLING SYSTEM OVERHAUL (aux. belt, radiator, top+bottom hoses, metal impeller water pump, radiator temp switch).
+ Common oil leak from oil filter housing FIXED when bought.
+ Comes with TONNEAU COVER and genuine roll-hoop WIND DEFLECTOR - both expensive items on their own.
+ NEW SPACE-SAVER WHEEL+TYRE acquired. All tyres good condition.
+ Spare set of alloys can be negotiated into the price - seen in last picture.

Any questions, just PM me!

£2900. Close offers invited.

Viewing in Warrington, Cheshire. Only 2 owners. Next MOT 16/05/2017.
Version 2 (1).webp
DSC06059.webp
DSC06396.webp
DSC06402.webp
IMG_0161.webp
IMG_0378.webp
Photo 15-06-2016, 17 37 15.webp
 
Last edited:
O no don't sell your Z :p
Keep it till you get back home :)
You can use it again in 10 weeks time :)
I can't use mine for 6 wks :(
But I'm not going to sell it ;)
 
Ps ........ :p
Good luck with your sale :)
 
@Shelly : I wish I could! I love the car, and no doubt I'll own a 2.8/3.0 sometime in the future! However driving 11000 miles (and 7000 back) in a Nissan Micra requires a fair bit of wonga!
 
Fair point :p
Good luck and well done for doing so much for dementia uk :)
 
Maybe dementia will set in and you'll forget to sell it!! Lol Great cause though, good luck on both fronts!! JIM
 
Good luck on your tour!! Awesome work
Once a Zedder always a Zedder :p:thumbsup:
 
Excellent cause well done. My mum has early dementia, it's evil and needs further research.
 
@Grumpy : I agree. My grandfather also has it. Past the denial and anger stage and into the routine, same jokes, set phrases - but happy as Larry because he can never be bored as he forgets what he's just done. I chose Dementia UK as they can help families right now. However Lancaster Uni, which I attend, are doing cutting edge research at the minute with encouraging results. One day.
 
Good luck with the sale - however, I think you should keep it until you come back - great looking Zed!
 
@Grumpy : I agree. My grandfather also has it. Past the denial and anger stage and into the routine, same jokes, set phrases - but happy as Larry because he can never be bored as he forgets what he's just done. I chose Dementia UK as they can help families right now. However Lancaster Uni, which I attend, are doing cutting edge research at the minute with encouraging results. One day.
My future daughter in law is at Lancs uni. I wasn't aware of the research going on up there.
 
Dementia is a something that has a prefound effect on all around the person that has it. But as @Grumpy says once past the initial shock and diagnosis the person has no idea they have it. My MIL had it and we just went along with her rather than beat ourselves up trying to change it. We laughed rather than cried and I hope that research will come up with a cure sooner than later! JIM
 
Back
Top