• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 1.9 auto with hardtop or without.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 3203
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 3203

Guest
image.webp
Ok where do I start
Well I have 2 Zs and it's time to let the auto go.
1.9 automatic around 125000 on the clock. fires up and runs fine just just needs someone to add some tlc.
I also have a hardtop and brackets. No leaks from the roof so good condition, back window could do with buffing out. Its just taking up space right now so open to a decent offer.
I've had some great support on here so thought I would give my forum buddies a first shot. Will give it a month before going to eBay.

image.webp
image.webp


image.webp
 
Is this the one you need gone ASAP?? Or is it a the other Zed?
 
Looks far too good to break to me.
All it wants is a bit of TLC and some welding..

Cheap open top Z motoring for someone.............:thumbsup:
 
Why do these come along when the exchange rate £-$Cdn is so crappy! Good luck you shouldn't have much problem selling!! JIM
 
Why do these come along when the exchange rate £-$Cdn is so crappy! Good luck you shouldn't have much problem selling!! JIM
Would of been a good one for you to ship :(
 
In a way, I'm glad I haven't got a load of space as I'd probably have a collection of Sorn'd zeds and no time to sort them out!

Looks too nice to scrap, but you've not said how much you want for it? And where is it?
 
Back
Top