your 1 fave zed pic (your own zed)

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Taken a few months after buying my Zed back in 2010. Just bought the new wheels and took her out for a quick photoshoot... :happy:

IMG_1037.JPG

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR

Rev

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
With respect I suspect our favourite pictures relate to a favourite place or time, rather than just a good shot. They mean more to us than they will to anyone else... if that makes sense???

I took this picture on this years trip through France. I was probably going to use it on a monthly competition at some point, but it'll make me get out and take some more.

The picture meant I had to make my wife get out of the car(she was getting a little fed up with pics by this point), I laid on the road took a pic and then I stood up and took this one. Just lovely memories of a super day. Have to say it was one of the best drives I've ever experienced and it ranks amongst some of the finest days ever. We laughed, had a few cross words, were frightened by the roads, and seduced by the views. Never really driving quickly, but so enjoying the "tour". We then ended the day staying at one of the most lovely places I've ever had the privilege to be.

The best pic I've ever taken probably not, but favourite places yes.. and so one of my favourite pictures!

:)

IMG_6458.JPG

Brian H

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M

Good memories of a beautiful sunny day at Cadwell Park. The shot looks so peaceful as if I were parked on the track, far from it.

Last edited:

NeRo

Staff member
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3
One of my favourites

Strobist_0612_01.jpg

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
I don't have many pics...cheers Hazel..Of course the trees shedding the leaves and the source of the river Dart...and the Watermans pub in the background add to the perfect exposure