Winter Wonderland!!!!!!

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
OK I am officialy fed up of the winter, and the useless Wrexham Council :eek:)

Woke up to around 8" Yes 8" of snow this morning, what was worse, my street has drives to the houses down the left of the street, right of the street no drives. What did the council do? sent a snow plough in the middle of the night and pushed all the snow into the drives :-o D*** H*** Drivers

Spent an hour digging the car out X( X( X( X( X(

Were just over a week away to british summertime... Enough Already, anyway got too work.after a fun 7 mile drive along ungritted dual carraigeway with the car more sideways than facing forward :coolsteer) and as for the traction control what a waste of time :-q anyway windge over, time for a :coffee , and a long wait to see if any of my staff make it to work :ymdaydream:

Have a nice day everyone, Stay away from the Llangollen area the roads are unpassable..... Unless you have a dog team and a sledge :D

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
We have the same here. Not as deep but forcast is snow snow snow for today untill midnight Saturday. Might not make the cruise, gutted will have to wait and see.
bill

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Its just freezing cold over here. Mini ice age me thinks. Oh the joys of global warming...... (-|

:coffee

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
billz said:
We have the same here. Not as deep but forcast is snow snow snow for today untill midnight Saturday. Might not make the cruise, gutted will have to wait and see.
bill

Nooooooo! Dont say things like that Bill. As far as I am concerned the cruise is still on roads will be clear by Sunday Morning.. Best time to visit Snowdonia National Park...the scenery will be spectacular...

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
MAURICE THE MARTIAN said:
Had a chat with the Zed this morning and she' s decided its too wintery and she' s staying in her nice warm cosy garage .
Looks like if i turn up i'll be in this....
Moz

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Coward...Best time for a run around Snowdon.

Before anyone mentions it yes my Tax Disc Fell Off... ;)

Capel Curig to Llanberis

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
I might come in this then :p need to meet up even if its for a Sunday Lunch. Dont mind traveling down your end if the weather/roads in Wales are bad??????

100% top up :(

Attachments

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Well the snow arrived and went more or less at the same time just started again but all roads including b roadz seem clear around nottz area. So hopefully should b ok.

MAURICE THE MARTIAN

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Model of Z
Z4 3.0SE AUTO
JIM,JIM,JIM .
I was only jokin, if the meet goes ahead we'll be there Top Down.
Were " ARD " up north aint we???:grin:
Moz

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
TaffZee said:
As far as I am concerned the cruise is still on roads will be clear by Sunday Morning.. Best time to visit Snowdonia National Park...the scenery will be spectacular...
We're up for it with camera at the ready, although the 4x4 may be a more suitable vehicle ;) but if you're all going to be in your Zed's so will we and as long as it's not raining we'll be Top Down :)

peteslag

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z4M
300 pounds of torque, 930 kg's of weight, semi slick tyres, no traction control and snow covered Welsh mountains. Could be interesting on Sunday. :ymdevil:

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Under the skip???

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
I actually went to work this morning in the zed :-\ took me two hours to dig it out and another hour to drive the 7 miles, then came home, the old girl is abandoned in a lay bye a mile away, couldn't get any further, had to dig her in so she was safe, wasn't going to risk someone skidding into her.. so took me another hour to make sure she was safe and sound :x

MAURICE THE MARTIAN

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Model of Z
Z4 3.0SE AUTO
TaffZee said:
I actually went to work this morning in the zed :-\ took me two hours to dig it out and another hour to drive the 7 miles, then came home, the old girl is abandoned in a lay bye a mile away, couldn't get any further, had to dig her in so she was safe, wasn't going to risk someone skidding into her.. so took me another hour to make sure she was safe and sound :x
Too much exersize that Jim .
Moz
Sit down have a brandy . :grin: