• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Wind Deflectors (New Batch)

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
That time again, after the Vanity meet at beaulieu I had quite a few requests to do another batch. They are currently being made and should be available in the next week or two.

If you would like one I'm happy to start making a list. Just like before these will come with Velcro straps, I'm not offering any etching or engraving this time.

Cheaper than last time £65 posted.

IMG_2020.webp

IMG_2021.webp
 
That time again, after the Vanity meet at beaulieu I had quite a few requests to do another batch. They are currently being made and should be available in the next week or two.

If you would like one I'm happy to start making a list. Just like before these will come with Velcro straps, I'm not offering any etching or engraving this time.

Cheaper than last time £65 posted.

View attachment 88659
View attachment 88660
Hi Lee I have a 2005 Z4 2.0l can you make them to fit these Cheers Ricky
 
Hi Lee I have a 2005 Z4 2.0l can you make them to fit these Cheers Ricky

Sorry mate these are for the Z3 only, I think the Z4 equivalent is on Ebay for around the same price.
 
Back
Top