• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Widebody conversion set

jaguartvr

Zorg Guru (I)
Joined
Jan 9, 2017
Points
95
Anyone interested in a pre facelift widebody conversion in silver?

I have a full set that will be coming available, Have not removed any of the panels so far but there is no sign of any rust. One sill has a dent and the front bumper has some damage underneath. Small scratch on one rear wing, probably polish out.
It is being stripped for a panel conversion so it is not an accident damaged car.
M25 Juction 13.
Just thought I would offer it here as a complete set rather than offer it up separately on eBay.
 
Silver all rust free as far as I can tell.
Bonnet (excluding grills & striker pins)
Front bumper complete but damaged
sills (one small dent)
Front wings
rear wings (small scratch on one)
Bare boot lid (includes brake light)
Complete rear bumper

Looking for £300
 
Any pics?
Is it Arctic or Titan Silver?
 
Interesting. That's a good price for that lot
 
Arctic silver.
If you PM me your email address I can send some pictures tomorrow
 
Back
Top