Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

POLL Why don't more people ring us from ZRoadster.org?

Discussion in 'Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme' started by Tim@Prestige, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Tim@Prestige

Tim@Prestige Zorg Addict
    3rd Party Trader

Why?!!!

On this forum ,we’ve just produced stats from January last year until now & only 6 people have rung us for a quote from on here.

My question is – why don’t others give us a ring to try us out when their car insurance is due (especially considering we have a special scheme for the users of car forums for both non-modified & modified cars!)?

This chap did & he posted this on Monday -
    Just insured with these guys. Top bloke and by far the best price and cover around, with all modifications current and PLANNED included. Very happy with the service and will be renewing with Prestige when the time comes. O, L.

With kind regards
    Tim
    Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com)/
    Provided by The A&A Group Limited (http://www.taagl.com)/
    Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

#1 Tim@Prestige, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  2. oldcarman

oldcarman Zorg Guru (V)
    Supporter Canadian Zeds The M44 Massive

Model of Z:
    1.9 M44
    Hi Tim, my no vote is simply due to my not being in the UK. I am saddled with mandatory provincial provider and our Public Utilities Board has to approve rate increases. It would be good to have a choice though. JIM

3. zedonist

zedonist Guest

Perhaps the other members don't have a phone?

Or it could be in this anonymous age of the internet, people prefer to deal only online and not interface with an actual human being, let's face it its a lot easier to point and click than hold a conversation.

Have you thought about getting an interactive website? its what your competitors have and means you are behind the 8 ball, finding that out is easy, and not even market research, so i am surprised you are asking.........

4. Dino D

Dino D Zorg Guru (IV)
    Supporter British Zeds

Model of Z:
    2.8 Manual
    I did ring and due to the modifications on my car (no added power just suspension, wheels, exhaust and cosmetics) I was told there were only 2 companies the agent could approach and both were over 900per year. Compared with Admiral which was around half that (although includes multi car discount).

I mentioned that I got the details from a forum but wasn't asked which specific forum or user name.
    Not sure how you collect the data in that case?

In any case I think it's good that you try offering services here and I'll try again renewal time.

Ps: just wondering if it was you I rang or another co from another forum, it was some months back - are you a broker or provider. The company I rang was definitely broker I recall.

5. Dino D

Dino D Zorg Guru (IV)
    Supporter British Zeds

Model of Z:
    2.8 Manual
    Pps good point re websites. I prefer checking online and getting pricing before ringing to narrow down options. The phone calls take a long time, lots of repeating details and operator professionalism and experience can be variable to say the least.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tim@Prestige

Tim@Prestige Zorg Addict
    3rd Party Trader

Thanks for your comments everyone. Anyone else?