• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Wheels

Keith Lowes

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Joined
Nov 3, 2017
Points
60
Location
Instow,North Devon
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Anyone looking for a set of these, located in North Devon
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0067.webp
    DSC_0067.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 142
Are they the staggered 17 inch ones? or are they all the same please? ta
 
They look staggered in the pics

Dave
 
You going to have to change that avatar Sean, the new owner will be doing you for copyright mate. ;)

Tony.

ps. I spotted a 3 series on Carholme Rd. in a nice orange this morning. I'll see if I can lift it off the dash cam mate.
 
You going to have to change that avatar Sean, the new owner will be doing you for copyright mate. ;)

Tony.

ps. I spotted a 3 series on Carholme Rd. in a nice orange this morning. I'll see if I can lift it off the dash cam mate.
I can't bring myself to do it pal
 
Just put a tag on it Sean "Here's one I made earlier" :thumbsup:

Tony.
 
Back
Top