Simon ireland
Regular Member
- Joined
- Mar 10, 2020
- Points
- 23
Hello everyone,
I have for sale some fully refurbished alloy wheels.
They can be supplied with part worn tyres or without any tyres ready for you to fit your desired rubber. Prices start at £475 depending on what you want.
Located in North Hykeham lincoln
I have MV1’s, MV2’s, 108’s
Message me for details.
Thankyou Simon
I have for sale some fully refurbished alloy wheels.
They can be supplied with part worn tyres or without any tyres ready for you to fit your desired rubber. Prices start at £475 depending on what you want.
Located in North Hykeham lincoln
I have MV1’s, MV2’s, 108’s
Message me for details.
Thankyou Simon
Attachments
-
A3457B19-B9EB-472F-AA51-41C99C3D739E.webp56.3 KB · Views: 326 -
A718E362-5B4D-4939-9ECE-4FA001B89374.webp100.2 KB · Views: 321 -
83FA2E5A-5C7B-4B7A-A139-3E8DFB7890FB.webp70.5 KB · Views: 318 -
F3B5B15D-D3C8-4C70-AC49-83A95BF90A15.webp69.1 KB · Views: 327 -
35C105DA-7EF1-4EC4-B740-CB1D15679258.webp104.6 KB · Views: 336 -
35EEA1A6-4737-4FEA-8AFC-09634F8F6D7B.webp96.7 KB · Views: 330 -
030004C1-3315-4D1B-9F6D-FD25CEC4E718.webp100 KB · Views: 313 -
5781734A-4384-43BF-A7AD-DB037A97B6AF.webp95.9 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
