• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Wheels and tyres

Gremlin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 10, 2016
Points
128
Location
Salisbury
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
Set of 4 with Avon tyres, in need of a light refurbish, meaning they have not been kerbed and have no buckles on them.
fronts are 225/40R18 both have 5mm tread depth right across
front rim is 8.5J with off set of 35
Rears are 255/35R18 both have 4mm tread depth right across
rear rim is 9.5j with off set of 42
they are for sale at £275 the set but must be collected or buyer pays and arranges their own carrier.
 

Attachments

  • 5544F2AD-5B33-4572-9CF7-D09540E0EA63.webp
    5544F2AD-5B33-4572-9CF7-D09540E0EA63.webp
    67 KB · Views: 506
  • 1FD99ED6-BEE0-46FD-A60C-623B13D7B6FD.webp
    1FD99ED6-BEE0-46FD-A60C-623B13D7B6FD.webp
    71.9 KB · Views: 471
  • A1161A1C-519A-40BD-8629-CFB11039F04A.webp
    A1161A1C-519A-40BD-8629-CFB11039F04A.webp
    102.6 KB · Views: 466
  • BC0EAC9D-9DF6-433F-8EAE-9D3E45DE1D37.webp
    BC0EAC9D-9DF6-433F-8EAE-9D3E45DE1D37.webp
    99.6 KB · Views: 505
  • ED1F247C-83D6-4D72-8E74-C7A8AAD779A2.webp
    ED1F247C-83D6-4D72-8E74-C7A8AAD779A2.webp
    141 KB · Views: 471
  • 2B15502C-4228-4CE2-9EC0-D2BC47EE8C81.webp
    2B15502C-4228-4CE2-9EC0-D2BC47EE8C81.webp
    119.9 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:
What's the offset? Will be the et number on the back of the wheels.
 
What's the offset? Will be the et number on the back of the wheels.
I will have a look tomorrow for you, they were on my own car and it was a toss up on a refurbish or a different wheel with different tyres which is what I decided on. So I know they fit a Zed 3
 
What's the offset? Will be the et number on the back of the wheels.
You can just see the off set on the box I bought them in although upside down looks like 42
 

Attachments

  • FA99DF45-90E5-4154-98BB-FFAA26EBB2CF.webp
    FA99DF45-90E5-4154-98BB-FFAA26EBB2CF.webp
    91.7 KB · Views: 545
What's the offset? Will be the et number on the back of the wheels.
I have looked on inside of both front and rear rims now and edited the add thank for bringing it to my attention I should have thought about that regarding off set.
 
I have looked on inside of both front and rear rims now and edited the add thank for bringing it to my attention I should have thought about that regarding off set.
Thanks I'm looking from a Z4 figment not Z3. :thumbsup:
 
Thanks I'm looking from a Z4 figment not Z3. :thumbsup:
Ok not a problem the ones I’ve fitted on mine now fit Z4 I’ve gone back on the type of wheels that were on car when I bought her thats why I am selling. Hope to see you in November autumn run.
 
Back
Top