What's happened to the Six Nations Banter

BillyB

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Individual Roadster
I have looked forward to reading the personal reviews on here every year. I love the pure unbiased opinions of avid sports fans. The sensitivity in which we deal with the losers, and the undiluted joy of the winners .
So on that note I will give my opinion on our ( Scots ) first game. RELIEVED !!!!!

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Good and unexpected result for England against the England A team. The England B & C teams did OK though, the Continental minnows, not so well :D

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Yep we taught Ireland how its done on home turf and it wasn't even close, beat them in all aspects of the game, we where brutal :thumbsup:

TaffDaddy

Zorg Guru (III)
Our boys had their usual slow start on Friday night but thankfully it was only the first half and not the whole game. French looked good in parts but were generous in giving us the game :whistle:

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
Good games in all 3 matches. England never took a step back in defence and managed mostly to go forward. That must have put doubts in the Irish early on when they found no way through.

Reading the stats Ireland made more yards had more carries and less tackles but England kicked much better and into spaces.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
The England - Ireland game was certainly played at a hard pace. I bet there were many aches and bruises this morning. Great result though, for the English.:)

Tony.

Slam

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless. Mini GP 1379
The England - Ireland game was certainly played at a hard pace. I bet there were many aches and bruises this morning. Great result though, for the English.:)

Tony.
I don't think that game did England or Ireland any favours for their next games lots of battered bodies. That said great game and fast pace

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Problem over here, for quite a few years now, is that it is no longer aired live on Dutch TV so you have to have pay to view. I got round that for a long time by watching live online but guess what !!

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
To be fair the luck of the bounce has gone against as much as for.

Tony.

abh29

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 Sports
England had the luck of the Irish with a way a few balls bounced. Plus beating a French referee was a bounus.

Nice to see the Welsh come back from 16-0. Good second half.
At least the French ref knows game is about 80 mins , with the English ref we had absolutely no idea how long the game would go on for. Last time we reached 80 mins with him he carried on for another 22 minutes,then France won.

Charlie Cheshire

British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Ah! Rugby, the wonderful game, played by men with odd shaped balls. Mine reverted to the original after some years, but, always worked fine.
Doesn't work so well when you talk about the women's game, I used to watch my daughter play at uni, I've been a fan since. Now I'm taking my grandson to Sale Sharks. The circle turns.

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
Scot/Ire building to be a really good match

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
Itsly/Wales wooden spoon match??

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Looking a distinct possibility Brian. Not an exciting game.

Tony.

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Oh my life! On a job in Sweden and there are 5 French guys on the team, let the banter begin! Shame =)) =)) =))