What great customer service from the BMWCCGB!

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
I joined the club a week or so before the offer Neil organised. I emailed them to ask if I could get the Z Register membership as I just missed out on the offer.

Got a letter through the post today which was a nice surprise.

As well as the Z Register sticker and information, they have given me 1 month extra membership and a £5 club voucher "in view of closely missing out on the special rate"

What a great way to run a club! :-bd

Boysie

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster S50
A bit different for me

I phoned the BMWCC and asked was i on the Z register
They said no, but emailed me with the email address for mike fishwick
and a form to fill in for the Z Register.
They said they would forward a Z register sticker to me>
This was a few weeks ago
Alas no sticker :(
After several Pms to mike and the intervention from Nero
It turned out, they, the BMWCC had supplied me with the wrong email address
For Mike /:)
I have as yet to fill out the form

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Ian (myredzed) is now the Z Register Chairman so I would give him a shout if I were you, I am sure he will be able to get you sorted.

NeRo

Staff member
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3
@Ray - Mike took over as temporary Chair in between Phil & Ian reigns. Mike also lives abroad

Please contact the club using the tele number listed here http://www.bmwcarclubgb.co.uk/bmw-club-contact.php and ask to speak to Steve Miller, I'm sure he'll sort it out immediately

Phil

Zorg Addict
I received someones Z registration a few days ago - so will have to return it to the office. I'm sure I cant still be down as the link.

Ian_C

Formerly Myredzed
Phil said:
I received someones Z registration a few days ago - so will have to return it to the office. I'm sure I cant still be down as the link.
How bizarre, I got someone's a couple of weeks ago so understood that all was well. I'll give the office a call next week and clarify their understanding...

Boysie

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster S50
myredzed said:
Phil said:
How bizarre, I got someone's a couple of weeks ago so understood that all was well. I'll give the office a call next week and clarify their understanding...
As i said earlier I was told to contact Mike Fishwick, who do i contact??????

NeRo

Staff member
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3
Boysie said:
Previous posts have recommended ...
Aceman said:
Ian (myredzed) is now the Z Register Chairman so I would give him a shout if I were you, I am sure he will be able to get you sorted.
NeRo said:
Please contact the club using the tele number listed here http://www.bmwcarclubgb.co.uk/bmw-club-contact.php and ask to speak to Steve Miller, I'm sure he'll sort it out immediately

Ian_C

Formerly Myredzed
Boysie said:
myredzed said:
Phil said:
To clarify, the BMWCCGB should tell you to contact me to join the z register. They will give you my contact details when you join. Make sure you tell them you want to join the z register when you join the BMWCCGB so that you get your z register car sticker. If you've forgotten to do this then give them a call back and they'll get a sticker to you - I do not hold any stock of these.

Boysie - you'll have a pm with my contact details on in just a minute ;)