Write Up Welsh Cruise

Brian H

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M
Sounds l I've you had a great day on several levels, great photos etc. :thumbsup:

miller1098

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
M
Well no one can call my cruises Boring:nailbiting:
Your cruse 2 years ago was the first one I had ever attended,it wasn't what I imagined !when someone says cruse it brings to mind a bimble around looking good at a fairly relaxed pace.OMG i had not long got the ///M WOW i found out what it could do in a hurry :)........saying that you only have to drive as fast as you feel comfortable,and the scenery is spectacular :)

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
I always state to everyone to drive to there own pace, as you know I always wait for drivers to catch up before heading off. This one was a bit less organised than my usual runs, (Bill wont agree) but if we do have Welsh Cruise Virgins along I will normally do a hand out before the run showing the route and meeting points by Post Code along the route should someone get lost, but being away for a week and picking up my new motor, time got away from me.

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
I thought this was more organised. This time i knew i didnt have a clue. Turned sat nav off after we left the pondarosa as i new it would be wrong. Before it was a casebof maybe it would be wrong lol

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
If we had headed for the Evo first thing as planned, it would have been a waste of time arriving any earlier than we did due to the rain, I arrange my runs to get the best out of them, With our climate you must be able to change the order and route when required to get the best out of them. So next time leave your sat nav at home or in the boot:ymdevil: But thanks for your role as sweeper (for a little of it anyway):whistle:

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
Your cruse 2 years ago was the first one I had ever attended,it wasn't what I imagined !when someone says cruse it brings to mind a bimble around looking good at a fairly relaxed pace.OMG i had not long got the ///M WOW i found out what it could do in a hurry :)........saying that you only have to drive as fast as you feel comfortable,and the scenery is spectacular :)
When I say Cruise I mean Cruise Missile:joyful: cruze.jpg

Gwyndaf

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4M R and Z3M R
Any chance of having sight of the "naughty videos" please?:ymdevil:

Lee

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
My excuse was "I have to keep up dear or I wont know where I'm going" :D

Serious man points to Hugh for ringing the neck on his 2.8 at times I struggled to keep up!

miller1098

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
M
My excuse was "I have to keep up dear or I wont know where I'm going" :D

Serious man points to Hugh for ringing the neck on his 2.8 at times I struggled to keep up!
It's me that struggled ,I was hanging on for dear life trying to lose you.But seriously thanks for helping to make it a great day.and the effort it took to get you and Sam and Gaz up to our part of the country.Of course my best memory is passing you and Gaz on the road between Ffestiniog and Bala! May of caught you napping there=))

Lee

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
It's me that struggled ,I was hanging on for dear life trying to lose you.But seriously thanks for helping to make it a great day.and the effort it took to get you and Sam and Gaz up to our part of the country.Of course my best memory is passing you and Gaz on the road between Ffestiniog and Bala! May of caught you napping there=))
Sort of :D I hesitated on the brow of the hill because I couldn't see all the road, You guys have balls of steel!

Those rally stages were brilliant I hope we visit them again next time.

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Wow that looked like some event, enjoyed looking at the comments and of course the fantastic pictures & videos. Thanks for sharing.