Archived Wanted: Z3 3.0 Exhaust / Decat / Induction Kit

M@r]{

Model of Z
Need more noise %-( Let me know what you have. Can exchange with my OEM if needed (70k miles)

:-c

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
I think you will need to get one custom made. You could then go for a four pipe rear. Scorpian Exausts of Codnor near ripley derby would be able to sort you out.
bill

GazHyde

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Model of Z
Audi TT Mk3
On the subject of induction & exhaust; I fitted a Simota kit to my 2.0 cyl, along with an Eisenmann rear back box. Wow. What a difference :x

HornelZ3M

Zorg Addict
Supporter
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3M Roadster
Wow that sounded nice gaz, did you have that at Zedfest if so i missed listening to that ;)

GazHyde

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Model of Z
Audi TT Mk3
HornelZ3M said:
Wow that sounded nice gaz, did you have that at Zedfest if so i missed listening to that ;)
It doesn't have the Simota anymore - thats fitted to Pete59's Z3 now - but does still have the Eisenmann.

To be honest, it really needs a Simota again as it makes the exhaust less boomy at certain rev ranges. May consider getting another one if I keep the Z3 much longer.

HornelZ3M

Zorg Addict
Supporter
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3M Roadster
I was on the verge of getting a supersprint system but when i heard them i was not blown away, but that sounds great. ;) Think badman gee is getting one but dont tell anyone ;)